Blog Surfer

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Rubbernecking

Ever driven by a store, wondered what was inside, but never felt like stopping the car and pulling over?
I must have cruised by Flora's Feathered Nest for about a year before I finally checked it out. It's in an odd location - plopped down off the side of River Road in Potomac, Maryland (just outside Washington D.C.). Not the kind of road that's littered with strip malls, mostly oversize houses and unlucky deer.  So, like everyone else around here the only time you'll find me on River is when I'm heading to work or picking my daughter up from school. But one day I finally decided to see what Flora's was all about. Turns out, it's the cutest store. Items for the home you don't see at Pottery Barn or other chains.  The kind of place you can spend a paycheck in just minutes.

No comments: