Blog Surfer

Friday, August 22, 2014

Anything looks better with a tray...

Since we moved into our house over five years ago things have piled up along with my growing need to be as organized as Martha Stewart. While I've streamlined most of the house there are still some spots that bug the hell out of me. Like the mountain of magazines and store catalogs stacked up on the ottoman in our family room. While they are neatly contained in a cute Pottery Barn tray I just can't stand the sight of all that paper anymore. So, I grabbed the tray, replaced it with some bling, a silver Nambe platter...



Then I moved the tray into the kitchen. Aha, it fit perfectly on the counter! So, I decided to wrangle a few loose items and turn it into a tea and coffee station...I also threw in some cocoa for Natalia.








No comments: