Blog Surfer

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Take a peak...

Peak into my daughter's closet and you'll find some cute outfits but nothing I paid a bundle for. Even the high end dresses or sweaters were purchased for a steal. I promised myself while I was pregnant - that I would never throw money away on clothes that Natalia would outgrow  in just a few months. I'd rather save that money for big ticket items like trips, furniture and the backyard pool I swear I'm going to have some day even if I have to dig down fifteen feet with my bare hands! That's why I stocked up on sale items before Natalia  was even born and still do the same today nearly eight years later.  Hard to pass up an offer like this one from Gymboree.  Think it's time to do some back-to-school shopping...

Gymboree Children's Clothing

This post is brought to you by Gymboree.

No comments: